Truyard Commercial Garden Edger
- Powered by a Honda GX200 OHV engine
- The Honda GX series engines are legendary for superior reliabilty and performance.Lower noise levels, lower vibration and lower emissions
- Commercial quality built for commercial applications such as golf courses, Schools, Municipalities and large residential areas.
- Massive 12” steel cutting blade to cut the deepest of edges with precision.
- 3 Wheel design for excellent maneuverability. Pneumatic wheels with steel rims and sealed bearings for minimal maintenance.
- Very easy to use operator controls. Pre-determined adjustable height levers and throttle control all being accessible from the operator position.
- Optional centrifugal clutch available for ease of starting (GE30200C), or Left Hand cut edger with Clutch (GE30LH200)
- Also available with Briggs and Stratton 5hp (Shown in images: GE30163). Delivers easy starting, quieter operation, and life-extending features. With OHV technology coupled with a Lo-Tone muffler, these engines save on fuel economy with optimal power, greater torque, and improved sound and tonal quality.
Check out the video for this product.